My life is good, like really good. We live in a very modest house, we have two very modest cars, and we are happy Disney Annual Passholders. I have three really fantastic children, three quirky pets, and a husband that I’m extremely proud of in multiple ways. I also have several jobs that I’m excited about and that present me with unique opportunities, like going to the Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 premiere and the D23 Expo in Anaheim where I got to interview Pom Klementieff and Karen Gillan – AGAIN!
I also got Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 two weeks before you did, so that’s just the icing on the cake. Of course I love the movie, but the bonus features are GREAT on this film.
The definite weirdest part of the bonus features is the Zardu Hasselfrau music video where David Hasselhoff stars amid funky-fresh Guardians dressed in 1970s Terra attire.
- The Making of “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” – A four-part, behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film, done in the style of classic-rock album liner notes. (Even after having interviewed so much of the talent including Director James Gunn, these behind-the-scenes looks and making of snippets are so much fun!)
- Visionary Intro – Director James Gunn provides context on how he continues and expands the storylines of these beloved characters in “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.”
- Guardians Inferno Music Video – Join David Hasselhoff and special guests for a galactic retro dance party. (This video is AMAZING.)
- Gag Reel – Laugh out loud at all the hilarious off-script shenanigans and bloopers that took place on the set of “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,” featuring all your favorite Guardians.
- Four Deleted Scenes – Check out four specific scenes that had to be cut from the film, including two extended scenes and two deleted scenes. (Deleted scenes is ALWAYS my favorite bonus feature.)
- Audio Commentary – Check out a special narration of the film by director James Gunn, who guides fans through an inside look at the making of the movie.
All the features listed above and some extra exclusives:
- Three Scene Breakdowns (Digital Exclusives) – We’ll reveal the anatomy of a few key scenes from the film. Discover the process in bringing these scenes to life. It starts with a doodle and the rest is film history. Audiences will be given the option to view 5–6 layers of specific scenes in the film. Scenes include “Eclector Escape,” “Gamora and Nebula,” and “Rocket and Ravagers.” (EPIC. Need I say more???)
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: Breakout! (Digital Exclusive) – Get an exclusive sneak peek inside the most anticipated ride at Disneyland, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: Breakout!. We’ll dig into the concepts and inspiration, and talk about what it took to bring the most epic ride at Disneyland to life.
Your life can be pretty sweet now too, because Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 is available on DVD & Blu-Ray TODAY!