So day 4 has come and gone and day 2 of muscle fatigue is upon us. How does it feel? My muscles feel amazing, especially my quads and buns. WOOHOO!!! Were you able to squeeze in some extended activity yesterday? I know for a fact that I didn’t have my heart in that fat-burning range but I got outside and PLAYED with my kids. PLAYED. It was awesome. I can’t even begin to tell you the last time I played with my children like that. We had a really fun time.
If you weren’t able to get your extended cardio in either, don’t feel badly at ALL. This is supposed to be fun and no-pressure. We’re here to cheer one another on and hold one another accountable. I feel good that I was able to make the time to play yesterday, although I am still a little bummed that I didn’t sweat much.
So today (Day 5) is another easy day. It’s the weekend, you are going to relax, your muscles are burning, and guess what? You have to work those muscles again today.
No. I’m NOT kidding.
But you get to go eat out too. So here is what I expect from you today:
- Diet: Modern Foraging. Eat out for a meal or two and see how well you can adhere to our new Primal/Paleo lifestyle. It’s not as hard as you might think. Stand up for yourself with your server. Food is prepared to order. You ARE special enough to get what you want. You are. Seriously. I’ll be eating lunch at Rocks on the River here in Savannah today if anyone would like to join me. 🙂
- Exercise: Abbreviated PEM Workout: YEP! You get to work those sore, tired muscles today. After warming up for 5 minutes, do 1-2 sets of maximum reps for each of the 4 PEMs that we discussed in Day 3. YOU CAN DO THIS!
- Lifestyle: COUCH POTATO REBELLION! Don’t go longer than 30 minutes today without taking a movement break of 2-5 minutes. Easy peasy! If you’re watching TV today, get up after 30 minutes and stretch, do some planks, or walk around your yard.
- 21 Day Body Transformation – Day 1 (bananahammocksandtutus.com)
- 21 Day Body Transformation – Day 2 (bananahammocksandtutus.com)
- 21 Day Body Transformation – Day 3 (bananahammocksandtutus.com)