Welcome to day THREE! I’m sorry I’ve left you hanging so long today. My mom and step dad are long-haul truck drivers and they got a load to Savannah that delivered today! It was a happy surprise and I have been spending the morning with them.
Day three is another easy day but, prepare to use those muscles today!
Your challenges for today are:
- Primal Celebration Dinner Planning. Go through some websites or your cookbooks and find recipes that you can make for a Primal CELEBRATION on day 6 or 7. You will want to share the meal with a friend or two so go ahead and extend some invitations. Plan a party!
- Boycott Industrialized food: Try to avoid eating at fast food chains, frozen meals, or other processed foods…for the rest of the 21 Day Challenge!
- Exercise: Full length PEM workout: 5 minute cardiovascular exercise and 2 sets of maximum repetitions of pushups, squats, pullups, and abdominal planks. You can TOTALLY do this in the comfort of your own home. SWEET, HUH?!
- Lifestyle: PLAY! Take a spontaneous play break for at least 20 minutes. Make plans for “play” time for your party on day 6 or 7 and show your friends and/or family how much FUN you’re having living the cave-life.
THAT IS IT!
How did you do with day 2?
I have a confession: I did NOT get moderate cardiovascular exercise in yesterday. My family and I went on a brisk walk yesterday and then I burned calories for about 15 minutes in a way that I’m not willing to talk about here, but no serious full-on exercise like I had wanted to get in. I could give you all the excuses in the world as to WHY I didn’t, but excuses are excuses. I exercised, just not as rigorously as I had hoped.
Because my mom and step dad are in town for the day, I am excited to get to my community gym for the pull up portion of my workout which is going to consist of me really just hanging there. I hope nobody is there to see me.
Today, I had 2 scrambled eggs with broccoli and turkey; and a cup of coffee with coconut milk for breakfast. For lunch, I will have left over pot roast, and for dinner, we are having BBLTs (Bison Bacon Lettuce & Tomato Burgers) from “Make it Paleo”. My mouth is literally watering just thinking about it.
What are you having for dinner? Have you struggled with anything in the past 3 days?
- 21 Day Body Transformation – Day 1 (bananahammocksandtutus.com)
- 21 Day Body Transformation – Day 2 (bananahammocksandtutus.com)
- Healthy Snackin’ On the GO (bananahammocksandtutus.com)